Competition 4" Black Megaphone MF-20AB Version 2.0 Slip-On Mufflers Exhaust 95-16
Why Competition Megaphone mufflers Exhaust is better than the old one.
- Better sound than the old one by using the rear 4" drum design on the body
- Less chance for Over heating, turning Blue, so we offer 1 year warranty
- Use two stage Honey Comb baffle with Fiber glass packing, result in more HP and Torque than the old design
- Sleek appearance, only Mutazu carry this Version 2.0 megaphone. Be the first one own them.
Mutazu Megaphone Exhaust muffler, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy of what you get. No question ask return policy.
Mutazu Megaphone exhaust mufflers in cluster show chrome finish. These are the “slip on” straight flow pipes in resulted of increase both torque and horsepower. Simply remove the old one and slip the new one on. Let the whole new riding experience begin.
Deep tone of rumbling sound yet not too loud to annoy your neighbors. Many local customers say they sound better than the much more expensive pipes.
Fits all 1995-2016 Touring models
Electra Glide, Street Glide, Road Glide, Ultra Glide, Road King with stock or 1 3/4" head pipes
Won't fit 2 in 1 muffler set up
- Removable Baffle and End Tip.
- Deep cut billet CNC end Tips
- 16G Cold Rolled Steel
- Triple Chrome Stage Plating Process
- Two Stage Honey Comb fiber glass packed bafle
- Length 29"; 1-7/8" inlet; 4" outlet
- Built in nuts with new Stainless steel bolts