Black mustache highway bar cats paw foot pegs kit fit Harley softail FLST FXST
Not to be used with front engine guardMake riding fortable
- Contour shape Highway Bar
- Easy to install
- Rubber cushion foot pegs
- Mounting hardware included
- Instructions available upon Request
- No modifications should be required
1. Position mustache bar in front of the frame downtubes so the single hole on the mounting plate lines up with the hole in the crossmember near the top of the downtubes.
2. Place the black mounting bracket behind the frame downtubes so the mounting studs protrude through the remaining two holes in the mounting plate. Secure this assembly with two 5/16 lock washers and 5/16 acorn nuts. 3. Using the 3/8--24 x 1 1/4 bolts and locknuts install pegs to the mustache bar.
Harley-Davidson, Electra Glide, Tour-Glide, Road Glide, Road King and Tour-Pak are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson, Inc. The use of these terms throughout these listings is for identification purposes only. All textual and graphical content appearing within our listings are the property of Mutazu Inc. Pricing & misprints subject to change.